- The following terms and conditions apply to users of our website.
- By using or joining MoneyBoss you agree and are bound by these terms and conditions.
- MoneyBoss reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at their discretion.
- MoneyBoss may modify this agreement from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued usage and membership of MoneyBoss will be deemed as your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, all of the content on this site is the property of MoneyBoss and is protected by copyright laws.
- “Content” means any information, mode of expression, or other material and services found on MoneyBoss website. This includes discussion boards, product reviews or feedback, product comparisons, calculation algorithms, chat, our writings, graphics and any and all other features found on the site. This does however exclude member’s personal details.
- MoneyBoss is a lead generator and facilitator of loans and as such cannot disclose the precise terms of each loan provider’s money lending conditions. Therefore the implications of late payments varies from lender to lender; the implications of non-payment varies from lender to lender; Code of Practice/Policy on Responsible Lending is dependent on the lender; the disclosure of fees including the annual percentage rate (APR) is dependent on the various lenders; and the disclosure of renewal policy varies from lender to lender.
- Clients are advised to clarify this information with the relevant provider that they are pre-qualified with before taking out a loan.
- Loans are subject to the National Credit Act No. 34 of 2005. In accepting the terms and conditions you give the MoneyBoss permission to obtain a credit check and or any other relevant check on your behalf.
- You own the copyright to the information you post on our site.
- Please note, however, that when you post content (such as a product feedback or discussion board post) in our areas, you expressly grant MoneyBoss an unlimited and royalty-free license to republish and/or sell the post as part of an edited compilation or otherwise.
- MoneyBoss will only use and republish your words in context and will not make any substantive changes to it.
- MoneyBosswill also credit you as the author in any use or republication of your material unless you have chosen to provide this information anonymously.
- All MoneyBoss online applications are completely free of charge.
At MoneyBoss we highly encourage our members to share their views and voice their opinions. However, we must ensure that it is done in a lawful and civil manner – be it writing product reviews, posting messages on our boards or using our systems to communicated directly to any other person. As such, you agree to use MoneyBoss for lawful purposes only. You may not use, or allow others to use, MoneyBoss membership to:
- Post or transmit any content that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, harassing, or defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- Post or transmit any material that you do not have a right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (as in nondisclosure agreements);
- Post, transmit, or link to sexually explicit material;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or entity;
- Post or transmit statements that are intentionally false or misleading, or use such statements to manipulate the market for any security;
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation including chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Intentionally violate any other applicable law or regulation while accessing and using our site;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses,” or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else’s computer.
- MoneyBoss reserves the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through our site. MoneyBoss , at our sole discretion and without prior notice, may at any time review, remove, or otherwise block any post or terminate your membership for violating the above provisions.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MoneyBoss, and its, affiliates, directors, officers and employees from and against any claim, liability, cost, damage or loss we may incur (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) as a result of any material you post on our forums or reviews or any violation by you of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- MoneyBoss cannot and does not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the comparisons, news, information, or other content found on our site, or its usefulness for any particular purpose.
- You understand and acknowledge that information posted or transmitted by other users are the sole responsibility of the person from which such material originated.
- MoneyBoss takes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or even truth of the information posted in our areas.
- MoneyBoss relies on various sources of information that we believe to be accurate and reliable. However, MoneyBoss makes no claims or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or truth of any material contained in our areas. All information provided on MoneyBoss is to be used on an “as is, with all faults” basis.
- We make no promises that our content or the service itself will be delivered to you uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We will, in fact, not make any promises or warranties except that we won’t intentionally lie to you.
- What this all means is that you agree that under no circumstances shall MoneyBoss be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or any other type of loss or injury resulting from your use, or downloading of any content on our site. This includes, but is not limited to, loss or injury caused in whole or in part by our negligence or by contingencies beyond our control in creating or delivering any portion of MoneyBoss.
- You also agree that MoneyBoss shall not be liable for any decision made or action taken by you or others based upon reliance on news, information, or any material published by.
- MoneyBoss is committed to our user’s privacy and the following notes outline our information practices. If you feel we are not abiding by our policy or if you have any questions please contact us.
- We also collect basic personal information (Name, Date Of Birth, email address, ID number, Tel number etc.) from you when you apply for any product promoted through the MoneyBoss .
- In addition we collect information on your preferences when you complete our on-line surveys.
- We collect information on which financial services and other products you select through our comparison listings.
- From time to time we may also ask for additional personal information as part of a promotion/competition.
Refer a Friend
If you provide us with information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data including sensitive personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purpose for which their personal data will be processed.
Use of Information
- By joining MoneyBoss, using the MoneyBoss website or applying for products through MoneyBoss you agree that MoneyBoss and its partners can communicate with you with suitable offers or news.
- While we may from time to time promote offers supplied by third parties whereby the third party may contact you directly.
- You may also, at any time, choose to opt-in or opt-out of receiving all types of marketing communications by ticking or un-ticking the boxes provided in the My Account Details page or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- You may at any time remove yourself as a member of MoneyBoss in which case no additional communication will be sent from MoneyBoss to that particular account.
- From time to time we will perform analysis on our member, feedback and transaction databases. The results of this analysis may be released to third parties, but only in aggregate form and will contain no personal information at all. We may also use transnational or usage data to update your profile so that we can offer you similar products that maybe of interest to you based on this data.
- Cookie Tracking: We may store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device), which we can access when you visit our site in the future. We do this to remember your login details. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions on your file management software, which locates the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas of our site.
- MoneyBoss members may click through and open mail tracking when sent emails. We may use this information to create a more detailed profile of you so that we can provide you with similar products that maybe of interest to you
- When you visit our site, we may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
- We offer the use of a secure server when you access your account detail and profile information. We also use secure server software when you complete surveys that are hosted by us.
- We reserve the right to access and disclose individual information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests. We also reserve the rights to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use of this web site, where that use does not comply with our terms and conditions
- Third Party Advertiser: We display advertising from third parties on our site and we are not responsible for the content or privacy polices of these sites and third party advertisers, nor for the way in which information about their users is treated.
- MoneyBoss may amend this Privacy and Cookie Statement from time to time. If we make any substantive changes to this policy, we’ll announce it on our site.
- We abide by the Waspa.org.za code of conduct. See http://www.waspa.org.za/code/codeconduct.shtml.